Sunday, September 7, 2008

Yesterday's Gift

Yesterday, in the early afternoon, I was so disappointed that Lord did not answer to two of my prayers. First is my career, second is my injured right wrist. I thought Lord is not going to heal me and I went to see the professional chinese doctor at tampines. After that I went to service. The first thing we did when the service start was to pray for the brothers and sisters who has been unwell. And my brothers prayed for my injury! It's a surprised that suddenly we were to do this! I have a little hope again that Lord is responding to me again!

Later on during the sermon, I listened and I finally realized that why Lord has not respond to my prayer for a direction in future career! Comprehended from the preaching, I have not make God's presence in every aspects of my life so that God could make me partner with him and work on my life! This was the answer that why my prayer is delayed! Oh my hope is back again thanks to Hope Church haha~ Now, all I have to do is put God before every aspects of my life so that I will live my life through God.

After the service, I received the gift of holy spirit which enable me to speak in tongue with the help from Bro Jeremiah, Bro Moses and Bro Tobias. I took around 7 minutes to feel the desire and mumbled. I Thank you my Lord Jesus for bringing the gift of Holy Spirit to me. =) Praise the Lord!

No comments: