Monday, September 15, 2008

Hannah's Message

I want to blog about something happen on Saturday, 13 Aug 08. My mum was back home in the morning to visit Bobby and me. While having the breakfast she bought for me, mum casually asked me about if my Aunt(Dad's 2nd elder sis) contacted me.. Then I told mum that aunt invited dad to the church and I brought dad there. Immediately she said "这么没智慧。被人家牵着鼻子走。" and I was rather disappointed because the rejection towards Jesus announced.

I went to see doctor again and I took 291 (yellow board) from tampines interchange to somewhere near Temasek Poly. In the bus I walk all the way to the rear and sat at the last seat. Then I saw this message written on the seat(vandalism!!).. here it goes:

I pray for you today and everyday,
That if you hear God's voice today,
Your heart will not be hardened.
Be the son of light for God,
Expose all the darkness
And live in the righteousness of God. - Hannah

Thanks Hannah! What I am trying to share is that.. As long as you have Faith, whenever you're down, Jesus will not leave you alone. For my case, I have experienced several times when I feel disappointed towards Jesus, something will definitely happen on the very day to cheer me up! My Shepard Richard reminded me this.. "Only those with the heart of child can attach with Jesus." This is because, when we grow up, we tends to use our brain more than our heart. Ask yourself, how many friends can you get out there when you start your working life. Honestly, with Jesus, the back-stabbing environment doesn't bother me at all. I only believe in Jesus and that His Love can change all things.

I pray...
Dear Jesus, I thank you for planning on such a fine day today. I want to thank you for the support and guidance you have dropped on me through the day and everyday to keep me on the track in order to answer to my past prayers, Love, Purity and Faith. Jesus I want to pray for my brothers and sisters, Richard, Donald, Jeremiah, Tobias, Moses, Jeremy, Kimberley, Alina and Hannah for their wellness in the coming days ahead. May their career/studies go well with your support and blessings. For those bros or sis who yet to receive Faith and Relation with you, please help them in experiencing the Grace of God's work. Jesus, I also pray that this coming saturday I am able to bring one friend down to the church as a chance for him to know you. Hoping for more people would come to know you and receive you as their Lord and Saviour so as to touch their life with your Love and Affections. I'm so glad that I have such a noble and loving God. In Jesus' name, I pray.. Amen!

No comments: