Thursday, September 18, 2008

Healing

Today while on my way to photocopy the IC size photo, I prayed for the recovery of my hand, as it hurts. Tomorrow is my Police Officer interview and I do not want my performance in physical test to go down. I have consulted 3 different physician for nearly 3 months while having this injury on my right wrist. How can I get healed within 24 hours to my interview? I prayed.. and prayed..

Upon reaching the photo shop at 2:45pm, they're closed and having lunch. What a weird timing for lunch? So I sat at a bench, then I continued to pray with my eyes closed. When I open my eyes, I saw Ma Guang clinic. Something tells me that I should go in and do the therapy. So I went and I sms-ed some of my bros and my darling to pray for my recovery. Pray for Jesus to heal me through this therapy session. After the therapy, my hand actually recovered alot! Not complete yet but left about maybe say 20%? It's a great improvement! I'm so glad that God answered me on time! And thanks to my bros too! Currently the pain had eased and the only situation that triggers the pain is in full stretched twist of the wrist! I can do a normal push up now! Isn't it great? Oh my!

Dear Jesus, I thank you for answering the prayers of mine along with my brothers and darling. You have it answered just in time Lord. May you bless my brothers and sisters in obtaining greater spiritual growth! May brothers and sisters feel your presence with us and having you closer to our heart and soul. Lord, please guide us in working on the ultimate mission as Christians. May our knowledge, faith and feeling stood firm with you Lord. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments: