Friday, September 12, 2008

Love Shared, Joy Doubled.

Lord, I thank you for helping me so much in becoming the kind of person you want me to be. This week I have felt great changes. Finally I can fully forgive the people I hated. It's a very nice feeling to live without any ugly emotion within myself. You know I realized I liked to talk to people about Jesus.. When I have him with me, joy is with me. When I share with someone else about him, my joy doubled. I think sharing with our brothers or sisters about God's Grace will be a great session for remembering who is God and appreciate whatever that God has helped and gave us. I mentioned about my dad has become a Christian.. As my dad is not a very literally educated person, he does not have the opportunity to read the bible at the moment.. But I realized that he listened to Christian songs every night while re-sorting his life and thought at the same time. I am really grateful to the Lord that giving me such a miraculous blessing! Why is it so miraculous? You know my dad once a "tiao dang" buddhist. "tiao dang" in dialect means those who invite spirit to enter their body then help others to convey "holy message". For him who once an extreme towards buddhism has find Love and Peace in Lord Jesus.. What Grace..!

Tomorrow will be another exciting day because it's SERVICE DAY! When and where I could meet up and spend time with my brothers.. Jeremiah, Donald, Richard, Moses, Tobias and lots more.. Miss you guys man! Oops, you guys will only know this if you read this blog.. which currently at the moment, nobody knew this URL yet.. =X Well.. I'm not a psycho who speak to myself.. Because these posts and blog is created for my Lord Jesus himself.. When there's no one accessing this site, Jesus will. =)

Thank you so much Jesus whom crucified himself to save us and set us free. And I believe Freedom is Power. May Lord bless the lovely brothers and sisters who will come to read this blog in the future. Now I will spend 30 minutes to pray for all my brothers, sisters and friends before I begin my training. Lord, please guide me during my training as well. In Jesus name, I pray...

No comments: