Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good News!

Past Oldest Postings:

Once I prayed "God if you are real, please guide me back to you again if I have been drifted away from you. No matter how reluctant I am, please guide me back." And soon I got to Civil Defense for my National Service and I am really disappointed. I wanted to sign-on to SAF initially but I actually applied for Police Force as a Junior Officer two weeks before my enlistment to SCDF. So yeah, I'm totally lost when I receive the NS letter indicate my enlistment in SCDF.

When I get into SCDF, I got to know someone call Richard Ng. Somehow, Richard wanted to go ERS but wasn't selected for it. For my case, I am selected for the ERS but I walk out from the interview because I have no interests. Soon Richard and I become friends and we start going to Camp together with another Richard's (Richard Heng) family car. We spoke about martial art and to learned that Richard Ng is interested in it. So I offer to share with him my training. We start to become close and one night, I saw Richard reading a bible. I casually asked him to bring me to his Church and he did. What an insincere request from me..

So I went and the moment we start praising the Lord, immediately I remembered all the prayers I prayed and to realize that it came true! Many decisions that I made was really casual and eventually brought me to Hope Church. Then I finally understand why I am suppose to go to SCDF. I go SCDF to meet Richard so I could come to Hope Church. Soon after I sincerely received Christ as my Lord and Saviour on 23rd August 2008. After such holy moments, SCDF offer us to sign on to ERS which what Richard hoping for! It's so miraculous in the whole stretch of incidents! I have my prayers fulfilled!


Today God answered my another prayer which been long. I received notice from SPF that I have been short-listed for the position of Police Junior Officer. I am called down to Police Force Career Centre for interview on this coming friday 8:15am =) I applied for the Police Officer position 2 weeks before my NS. The staff said that it's too late and ask me to re-apply again 2 months before my ORD. I am rejected from the application and now I am offered for the post again. Isn't this miraculous?

I mentioned in the past posting about why I didn't have any response from my prayer about my career. The conclusion was that I am to put God before me in every aspect of my life so He could show me the direction. And I also mentioned that Richard got his opportunity in ERS as regular. I felt that God really put us together to meet in SCDF. After Richard has brought me to Jesus, both of us have our desired path opened after all. Really.. Thank God.

Dear Jesus you have been so responsive to me. I appreciate and I wanna thank you for all you have done for me so far. Please bless your children.. In Jesus name, Amen! =P

No comments: