Sunday, February 22, 2009

Joyful Day

Thank you Jesus for blessing such a wonderful and joyful CG day. The preparation was wonderful. The songs and prayers were wonderful. The noise at my house was wonderful. The guitar is wonderful. The movie was wonderful. The short boxing session with Ezekiel was wonderful. The movie was wonderful. The basket ball game was wonderful. The cheers were wonderful. The drinks were wonderful. The scenery at the park was wonderful. The people are wonderful. It is all wonderful because most of all

JESUS YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

Jesus Jesus... Thank you for the drink treat during dinner. Eilton picked up 10 dollars note on the floor and we know it is you who blessed us. Every little things in my life, I want you to get involve with me Jesus. Through ups and downs I want you to walk with me Jesus. In the times of intimacy or even argument, I want it to be with you. Yes Jesus sometimes I do argue with you. But never once I win you because you are God the almighty. You are even good at arguing with love. God I am forgetful and ungrateful because I am a sinner, please please please make me wake up whenever I sleep. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Today I learned the different ways of QT from my brothers and leaders. I realized that I am so inflexible! But yes! I am going to customize my own QT with you, in a more creative manner! But of course I will not forget the basic - prayer, bible reading, thanksgiving, praise and worship. God I have three things to ask from you. In Jesus' name, heal my left ankle please? In Jesus' name, give me music talent please? I wanna learn guitar so that I can play for you. Lastly, cannot share in blog. I tell you later Jesus.

Lastly, Thank God for Jesus for TNSA-4. I will never forget this caregroup in my life. Never will I. I love you my beloved family. Love you more, Jesus. =3

No comments: