Thursday, February 19, 2009

Lord, My Companion.

I'm ashamed when I look at how you would not even consider or possess a second thought but all determined to die on the cross for me. I have know how great is your love, but I can never estimate the depth. Your love is far from what I can perceive. The amount surpasses and overflows over the brim of my bottle. Lord, I have this bottle with its own capacity. You say if I am willing to let go, you will give me another of no capacity, which its brim the water cannot meet. Lord I am exchanging for that new bottle. Please give it to me. Holy spirit come into me and teach me how to love the unlovable. It is unbearable to know how filty I am for my Lord to touch. It surpasses the amount of love I can imagine or expect. Lord I will love the people with faith. Agape is what you are teaching me.

Your presence so strong that inflicts fear, along with inspiration and encouragement. For I fear displeasing you in my substandard faith and deed. Lord I cast all my worries, doubts, uncertainties and transformation to you. Each day, Holy Spirit prompts me the area of life I am to correct and seek your purification, I turned into prayer instantly. I asked for your holy spirit to fill me daily. I asked for your lead daily. I have my cross ready O'Lord. Teach me and give me the strength to pick it up and follow you. Lord I give you praise... you witness my faith and take every of my prayers seriously even if it may presented casual. You see into my heart O'Lord.

Father, give me a place which its aroma is pleasing to you, so that I can meet you there. Amen.

No comments: