Monday, March 2, 2009

God's Touch

Recently I am living in much joy. I find myself burst into laughter often. I am easily contented, and happy about simple things. Thank God for Eilton that he treated me Royale Black flavour ice cream cone yesterday at ECP. That really put me into child-like mood. But I am the one requested for his treat. =P Eilton is kind enough to grant my wish. Wahaha~~

I prayed so much that God would change me to become somebody who are able to bind people together. I started by trying to be humourous. YES!! TRYING!! Nobody laugh at my joke! So discouraged. Instead they laugh at my stupidity.. but well i'm contented with that too. Today during the prayer meet in office, my prayer request is that God help me to be more humourous like Jun Hao or loud like Eilton. So the prayer goes like this.. "Lord you bless Edison in his joke and upgrade his joke."

In the midst of joy, at times I also teared. Because I know God is pampering me and cheering me. For this I felt touched by God. My eyes often caught some "secret act" of people which makes me laugh. I saw Jeremiah acting like a kid when his sandal stepped by Eilton. I saw Eilton breaking the flower which suppose to be a gift for the Water Baptized sister. I saw people playing "Ji Gu Ba" and finger cramp. I saw yoyo break into half while the sister doing stunts with it. Many more...

I also kept having flash-back about how I am in the past. I rejected Jesus with mockery, unbelieved, criticized, I even cursed that I will kill the demons and god. But yes He did died but not killed by this weakling. God love me so much that He choose to die on the cross because I am a sinner. He teared on the cross because there are people like me who don't understand the wrath of God and the eternal pain in hell. Jesus knows what troubles and torments are coming ahead of me if I don't repent so He prayed for you and me. While I indulge myself with pride and ego for 20++ years, Jesus never give up calling me even I choose to turn my back at him. I know how much this friend has done for me. Now I know I'm delivered into his arm. Nothing going to come between Jesus and me. Not sin, not self-interests, not self-comfort, not troubles, not persecutions, not anything in the world. Not even "myself". Lord, No words can describe how I feel towards you. You need to witness my heart and examine it for yourself.

No comments: