Saturday, February 21, 2009

Combine Service

Today Hope Singapore had a combined service. It is announced that Pastor Jeff would be our new Senior Pastor! Pastor Jeff is full of spirit everytime. I believe God will move the church through him and he will be greatly used by God. If you happen to read this page, I would like to tell you, today your teaching moved me. God has used you to move me, Pastor Jeff.

Today as I was taking note during sermon, there are several sentences I wrote.
-We must be the right container for God to fill the harvest.
-How can we feed others when we can't even feed ourselves? (Spiritual food)
-In time of challenges, it is God offers a great opportunity to trust in Him.
-Does God ever fails me? NO!

And I have made two decisions:
1) Go down deep in prayer to ask God what He wants me to do for the kingdom.
2) I want to use my one and only lifeon earth to do God's will. To join Jesus in his vision. To meet Him one day to see the smile on His face.

Four things to pray for tonight:
1) About my frustration towards people's sin
2) God lead me to live in account to God and self
3) Go deep into details of my daily life (Correction)
4) Listen to the voice of Lord

Lord I'm coming to meet you.

No comments: