Friday, January 9, 2009

It's been a long time

Woah~ It's been a long time since I blogged. Did you think that I might have already grown tired of Jesus? I tell you the truth... NO!!!! NO!! NO! NO!!! It's been so exciting all these while! There are times when I'm down, and Jesus really is here to encourage me and lift up my spirit! He never leave me no matter how self-centered I have become emotionally. God is with me...

Today we had CG picnic together! Though it didn't go after a good planning, it is still enjoyable because God is among us! Amen! Thank God for such a blessed day! And today God wanna push me to be self-less through Donald and more. I am commanded to approach a group of strangers, with guys and ladies, to bless them with the food prepared extra due to members who were busy. Seriously, looking at the amount of ladies in that group, I shrunk. I panicked. What a joke huh!? Jian Feng were to be my companion in this "mission". Courage from God is with me, so I did approach but unfortunately, were rejected. At this time, instead of returning to my bros and sis, God encouraged me to carry on approaching others. God is faithful, and the next two groups we approach accepted our offer. Praise God!!

We're going back to vivo for dinner already. And then, I realized my phone was missing and it was with Eilton, who left early for appointment. So instead of dinning with caregroup, I dined with Donald at toa payoh KFC after getting my phone from Eilton. It is very enjoyable with Donald talking about how great our God is and His blessings for our caregroup! Fellowship is of such great joy!

I took bus 88 home from Toa Payoh and during the journey......... guess what? My slipper broke!! I imagine how embarrass it would be if I were to walk home from the bus stop bare-footed. I prayed. Again there is a challenge to alight at amk station and walk back home bare footed. Do u think it's stupid and crazy? I think it is! But I am also a crazy person! God knows me and how to encourage and inspire me! So I alighted at amk station and walk back. At the same time, when God put me into test, He is with me. I am on phone with my Great Shepherd, Richard, and God impressed upon my heart to account to him whatever I have missed. So I took up the courage God gave me and I did. After which, I felt restored and strengthened in Christ. My faith raised. My relationship with God improved. The peace in my heart conquered me. God satisfys me. Thank God for today! It is a fruitful day and full of tests! But with God, I am most encouraged! Amen!

God, if it is your will, let Richard be my account manager forever. I pray in Jesus' name and in obedience. Amen! Thank God for Richard!

No comments: