Sunday, January 18, 2009

Caregroup Day!

Today is a fruitful day, full of praises to God and dwelling. Today we have 8 believers coming together to worship God and dwell in the presence of God! The topic of CG today is "Dwelling of God". It is indeed! It started off with bible verses crossword puzzle! I am the game master and I am of much satisfactory because Donald was challenged!!! Wahaha!! I'm glad at least this game benefits everybody including my leader ^_^! The interactive process took place for about 20 mins. Kinda longer than expected. Praise & Worship and prayers are followed then, as we all dwell into God's presence in the anointed song "My Heart Your Home". Today finally I understand why is it "My Heart God's Home". It is to set our heart so that God comes in.

Today we shared very powerful and strong testimonies, testifying the glorious name of God! It is witnessed that many brothers and sisters in our caregroup already loved God so much and already marching towards God's vision. Thank God for moving us like the wave in the big ocean!! Amen! Follow by the end of Care Group!

But the sharing session about the Glory of God has not ended yet! We headed to subway at AMK Hub for lunch and to my surprise, the children of God continue to share about how great is our God in our lives. We kept sharing with enthusiasm until sister got to leave to meet Lynn. I tell you.. it's WOW!! We really dwell into God's presence! Today my heart is renewed once again!!

This is my personal time with God. God is humorous. You know during on my way home from AMK Hub, I promised to spend more time with God today. As I walk home, I am tempted again. I saw some thai boxing boys training at a nearby "badminton court". It tempts me to go and look. But God is faithful, He brought me home straight, leading me away from temptation. >.<>, buy the pen and pencil, buy 3 notebooks and a file and store all of them inside. Bring this file wherever you go so that you can write anytime." and I went. I got the pen, pencil, 3 notebooks and a file exactly like the picture I have in my mind during the prayer. The hair on my face goosebumps!! I name the 3 books, "Book Of Blessings" & "Book Of Repentance" & "Book Of Visions". =D I'm happy that I grew closer with God tonight. This is quite a long post huh? Lolx!! I will again randomly close this blog. God is faithful! Amen!!

No comments: