Tuesday, January 20, 2009

God's dwelling

Today i spent time sitting at Suntec Fountain of Wealth with Jian Feng after shepherding. looking at the beautiful fountain plays make me so fond of God, whose mighty hands that place such soothing and gentle scene before me, and earnest to worship Him in gratitude of appreciation. We then started praying for Jian Feng's uncle, my most loved brother Richard Samuel and Zane. I set my heart and dwell in God's presence in prayers. I felt that my life is not my own, but imprisonment in Christ yet remain unstruggled with utmost joy of love and peace. More than words in description. As though the world of sin I'm sitting on has perished and my earthly five senses have vanished. The state of not-likely to be in thoughts, and not-likely to be in feelings. Could it be in spirit? The unexplanable state of dwelling in God experience. I am speechless. I cannot describe further.

2 Cor 12:9 (NRSV) but he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness." So, I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may dwell in me.

No comments: