Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dedication to my Shepherd

I thank God for this brother and shepherd. His love shows me Jesus' love. I am so affirmed that Jesus lives in us. He is the inspiration to bring my heart to God. Learning his life is a great testimony of our living God, who loves us, changes us and never short-change us for what we gave to Him. Bro knows magic, not the magic tricks he entertains us with, but by the words spoken out of love. "I am your spiritual brother." he said to me. What comfort in Jesus! My life with Jesus begins through him in Christ and the magical and powerful word God put in him.

But I don't think he will see this post any sooner? He is too busy to come online I think? I just wanna say that a thousand thanks can't express my appreciation for him. He is God's messenger to me, and a microwave oven for my heart. A vacuum for my thoughts. A vase for my experience with God. A vase because it is used to store and sustain flowers(my spiritual life). I love you shepherd! But sorry I gotta make you lose face abit. Please scroll down...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is him.
At my water baptism on 19th October 2008
After that he suffered at his night shift duty cuz lack of zzZ.

No comments: