Monday, October 27, 2008

Why must we be strong in Christ?

Hello! I'm back to live again! Well.. for the past two days I have a very troubled mood. I feel myself collapsing spiritually. Unable to open to people. But today during the prayer walk, I have revived as Holy Spirit once again touch my soul! Today I also realized how important it is to be strong in Christ. As I pray to Jesus our Lord for blessings and guidance, some message appear in my thought. I hear one of the brother say that God will use us and do something that is within our capability, and God will not expect us to do something that is beyond our capability. So I realized that how important is it that we must develop strong character in ourselves, learn and develop different areas of strength. It is so that God can use us in His work! Imagine if you are a boss, I am sure you will only send the men who possess suitable skills to work on suitable missions. As our wisdom never as high as God, we do not know how is He going to work, how and who is He going to use! Therefore, it is important for us to equip ourselves with every necessary abilities so that God can use us more! Maybe if you find that God didn't use you too well, it is probably you do not possess the suitable characteristic for the particular mission! Although it is understandable that we have our uniqueness individually, but lets not make it an excuse to stay in our comfort zone. Let's go all out for Lord! It is our responsibility to bring God's blessing to others and be God's light to the lost soul. Therefore, we must not laze! Brothers and sisters, I will need you guys to help me out in expanding my area of strength too! Let us qualify and fill the necessities of God's work! Let's pray!

Dear Jesus! Thank you for reviving my soul and lighten up my life through the men's conference this morning! Lord I thank you for strengthening us all along. But Lord tonight I want to pray that you will strengthen us in the widest fields of strength! Let us all be qualified in your standard so that you can use us in your project! Lord I pray that every brothers and sisters who pray this prayer will decide in their heart to go all out for you. So that you can equip us with the necessary abilities. And so that we can be strong and influential to the people around us. And so that we can live up to your standard. Lord I pray that you will nurture us in the likeness of Christ! Oh Lord we promise that we will always seek you to empower us in different areas and we will not stay in our comfort zone all the time! Lord I thank you for your presence here tonight listening to our prayers. As we commit our life in Christ, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen!

No comments: