Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Prayers

I believe God has the greatest plan for all of us. As an individual, we should be firm in Christ and live a strong believer. I will always expect the best in whatever I do because my Lord gave me everything the best, I must serve Him the best in every ways. Prioritizing God has been my regular practice. I believe in His way and His moral law. Having Lord in every parts of my life finally make me feel complete! Even so, I believe there will be greater challenges ahead that will tempt me away from Lord. I am well prepared and ready for the battle! Lord is a loving God! Lord is a faithful God! Lord is almighty God! Lord is a wise God! I gave myself to Him and live with the Holy Spirit! My commitment to God!

Dear Jesus I wanna pray specifically for a few brothers and sisters... Thank you Lord for giving them to my life. Thank you Lord for the privilege to pray for them...

Pray for Richard:
Lord, bless bro Richard with great strength and wisdom so that he can pass out ERS safely. May be the light in the darkness of lost souls. May your transformation in him advanced and influence the people around Him to seek for goodness in you, Lord. Lord, bless Richard's life to be fruitful through this career of his and prosper Him so he may share his blessings and grow stronger spiritually.. and physically too!

Pray for Kim:
Lord, let Kim seek and find strength in you. Lord may you strengthen her in her faith and inspire her in leading a God prioritized lifestyle. Lord, may you speak to her more as she seeks and listens for you desirably. Lord please fill her hollowness with the Holy Spirit and bring her to life, the life she will live in your name, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Pray for Donald:
Lord, thank you for working so closely with bro Donald for so long. Lord, I know that being a leader is not easy. Lord, I pray that God will use him more and work in his life. I have always sense holiness in bro Donald. Lord may you continue to guide him in life especially the next stage of life, the career life. Lord may you bless his working environment with loving and caring people because I feel that he deserve it for his love and care for us is far excellence! During his struggle and stressful time, Lord may you comfort him in your love.

Pray for Alina:
Thank you Lord! For such lovely sis, Alina. Lord I pray that she will grow strong not only in faith, but also in biblically knowledge. May she be blessed in every ways by you Lord for she is such a keen believer and always chasing after you Lord. Lord I pray that sis Alina will grow and became close in the relationship with Christ. May she be guided closely by Holy Spirit in her growth.

Pray for Zhi Jian:
Lord!! This is so exciting! Lord I thank you for inspiring Zhi Jian in coming to know God. I can see that bro Zhi Jian is trying his best to learn. Lord, I pray that you will guide him along and inspire him with the Truth in Lord. I pray that Zhi Jian's heart will be softened and opened so that he will have the chance to experience God's grace. Nothing is more realistic than experiencing God personally! I pray that his faith will grew strong in no time! Praying so much that he will become my spiritual brother which tie thicker than anything, and eternally!

I pray in Jesus' name! Amen!

No comments: