Monday, October 6, 2008

Lord, hear my prayers!

Brothers and sisters, please help me pray for Father's presence after reading this post as I really need Him here with me tonight.. together as I pray for you all, the believers all over the world.

Dear Lord Jesus Christ... brothers, sisters and myself, we need you so much in our life. Lord please fill your spirit in us and come to our life, bless us with great faith and live daily with your presence. Inspire our thoughts, speeches and actions through the holy spirit Lord.. For you have the best plan for us and we will abide your words and have our trust in you along the walk to the destination of our life. Please continue to lead us and attach to us daily cuz' we yearn for every moment your holiness. Lord, help us to gain greater faith so that we could do strong prayers. Lord, transform us to the best of we can. Lord, bless us in courage to make disciples of all nations. Lord, bless us in wisdom to see your plans working in our life. Lord, bless us in prosperity so that we could help others through your blessings. Lord, bless us in purity so that we can bring your glory to people by being your light in the darkness of others'. Lord, bless us with a golden heart so that we will love others like how you love us. Lord, tonight I desperately need your presence... I need your utmost attention tonight Lord.. I'll be in my prayers.. In the almighty name of Lord Jesus Christ we pray, Amen!

p/s: For those who wonders why, there is no specific reason for me to feel desperate for God's presence. I just feel that I need Him tonight.

No comments: