Monday, December 15, 2008

The Pain

God. Thank you for being my God. Thank you for always be there when I turn to you. Thank you for being always so strong to back me up when I am weak and in need of you. Whenever in your presence, it is holy, peaceful, joyful, powerful, victorious and fearful. But Lord.. It's painful.. especially tonight and I don't know why. Lord I learn to trust in You, your plan and your timing for my brother. But still I'm so sorry that brother is still living his life apart from you, breaking your heart with his sins and remain unbelieved. I teared in my apology my Lord, on behalf of this brother. Tonight, I am still shedding and this will continue for the reason that brother still remain unsaved. I pray for the day brother to be with me and Richard as a family of Yours. How much I wish brother to feel the love we have for him especially Yours. Lord... Please save him and don't let him die, please don't let us lost him, as I selfishly plead to you to enable brother in Christ and give him a room in your kingdom, I know the truth is that you are more hurt than anyone else. Everytime I pray, I also teared. It never stop. Brother is very dearly to me, just as Richard. As I remember your love, grace and teachings, I kept myself holy and the desire to make myself more holy, only hoping for your blessings. The more the devil hit me, the more I seek for you, my Lord. You promised the day will come when the devil will be crushed under our feet. By then, allow me to contribute with a "small kick" but with all my strength! I know you will never let me go, for this reason I will never let go of you too. I believe in you God. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

No comments: