Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Long long ago....

Today while waiting for bus to go home, suddenly I had a recollection in deep memories, it's about the very first time I saw the name "Jesus". When I was very young, Jesus already threw an attachment to me. I remembered I used to by looking at the name "Jesus", the first impression was that He is someone who can be fully trusted. I do not know this person, but I know He is someone very kind. Deep in me, I grew a strong yet unsurfaced affection to this name "Jesus". I used to be a good for nothing child, who are neither good in studies nor sports. God bless me in profession in Info-Communication during the course in ITE. Soon, I am good in programming during NYP. Those are the first time I see my worth.

Next, I joined martial art and God helped me excel. Even when managing with political people, He has blessed me with certain intelligence that would suddenly developed in me so that I could survive. Why do I say it's God who gave me? Because politics and strategic subjects were not my cup of tea. I am careless, blur, insensitive and unobservant by nature. But when necessarily, I could react strategically. That was very unlike myself to begin with.

I am sure that God has been planning my conversion long long ago, beginning at the moment I felt the affection in His name. I'm thankful He has planned my journey so well that I do not lost myself and has come to know very sincere and powerful leaders in Hope Church. God has trained me well in becoming who I am today. =)

Lord Jesus, thank you in sacrificing yourself to cleanse our sin with your blood! Yet it's so heart wrenching that these days we still sin due to our sinful nature, and yet you are still loving to forgive the repentance souls. I pray your blessings for your children so that we will be strong to overcome the devil! The strong desire in bringing glory to your name often stomped and demoralized by the devil. Lord, let the Holy Spirit intercept our thoughts for thoughts become words, for words become actions, for actions become habits, for habits become character, for character become destiny. I pray that we will all have a destiny in your glory and kingdom. Lord blesses us and help us in earning the true spiritual value and not the earthly value so we may enter your kingdom! In Jesus' name we pray, Amen!

No comments: