Friday, November 14, 2008

Life in Jesus Christ

Hello! Today is the day for service!! Wow I love Jesus! But I am still learning how to put Jesus in every area of my life, and to have faith and trust in Him for every work I wanna accomplish. I also wanna know His heart and have spiritual sight too! Prays for it~ Well this week I have encounter an incident that both God and Satan came together one after another and I felt sad and angry about it. Well.. if you wanna hear about it, continue reading!

There is a colleague in office who have learned about Jesus and he said he believe Jesus is alive! Amen to that! So, the next step is just a step of faith! But he seems to have his unspeakable reason for not taking the step. Sergeant and me were trying to let him understand the importance of taking a step of faith towards Jesus so he may experience Jesus in his life! We were all ready for the sinner's prayer! Suddenly the holy moment came, where all office personnels were lost at the scene and only left three of us. As I pray, I felt the holiness, peace and joy like how I felt during worship in service! I knew God was there! This "Holy Moment" lasted for 10 minutes and soon after, satan came striking us every direction with distractions, one after another.

As I pray again, I learned that God will give every single soul on earth a chance to come to know him. He will plan the special moment which one would come and say "Jesus, I want you to be my Lord and Saviour!" for everyone. I was very sad because I know God is sad when he has planned this moment yet he is being rejected again. I was very angry because of satan!! I have witness God's works and satan's works! It's so scary!

Anyway, ending this, knowing God is not all about logics and reasons, you need to have Faith. Otherwise, why do you have a brain and a heart!? Jesus said to His disciple in the bible, "Now you have seen me and have believed. Blessed are those who have not see me and have believed." And God do not want to appear to our sight of eye because He wants us to have faith! If today, a man came to you and say He is Jesus. I bet you definitely will think he's crazy! Why? People say they want to see to believe, but yet when they see they still don't believe. When the power of healing is happening today, people still don't believe. But in Faith, we believed in God. If one day Jesus is back, for those who have faith will surely know Him. Let's pray~

Dear Jesus, thank you for your graceful blessings and love for the people! I pray to you Lord, you will make room in the heart of men so that they could consume your presence in their life. Everything seems much necessary but Jesus you are the one the people needs. In you, we are blessed. In you, we are saved. In you, we love. In you, we have life. In you, we have everything in life. Lord, may you speak to the people in this time of prayer and they will understand in their heart. Lord, we surrender ourselves to you and so that in you, we have the true life. Lord at this time, as I repeat the names of my beloved brothers in my heart, bless them with the Truth O Lord. In the authority and power of Jesus' name, we pray. Amen!

No comments: