Saturday, November 8, 2008

God's Presence!

Wow! Today I really want to thank Lord for lifting up my spirit! I felt energetic today! I'm ready to be social! Lolx~ Anyway, I am praying that God will transform me in a way that I can be more sociable and tactful with people. So it will be easier to share Christ with people! I shall do my best and if there is any flaws or wrong-doings, please come and tell me ok! Thanks brothers & sisters!!

Alright today I wanna blog about several things I have learned during my unit meeting, lesson conducted by Jeremiah and some stuffs during sermon too! Today is quite a fruitful day to me as I see God has lift me up a step higher! Meaning, He provides me with more knowledge and scope to accomplish as a Christian! Thank Lord! So, what is Truth? By right the Truth is in Jesus Christ and we can only realize the Truth by being Christ-like. But nowadays, people define Truth as what majority could accept and feeds their desires. People are denying the fact and withdrawn. The real Truth in Christ is hard to achieve, but once you have realize it, it gonna be a thousand and million times valuable and joyful than the fake truth. It's hard to achieve because we are sinful by nature! To be pure and Christ-like, we must fight against satan's temptation, which most of us would fall into his trap! Therefore, it's so hard to learn the Truth in Christ! Every sin comes from thoughts, and every thoughts come from sight. In bible, book of Luke 11:34 says "Your eyes are good, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are bad, your body also is full of darkness." Let's pray that our Holy Spirit will intercept all the sinful thoughts in our head and replace them with repentance and prayers to God. C'mon everyone, let us only see the real Truth and acknowledge only the real Truth. Stop satisfying ourselves and give excuses so as to stay in comfort zone. Be courageous! Get out there!

The second thing I learned is about Faith. There are two types of faith. The first type is when we say the sinner's prayer and receive Jesus as our Lord and Saviour. The second faith, which is evolved through the first, is the Faith of Salvation. It comes when we gain biblical knowledge, obedience to God and serve God using the authority given to us. The Faith of Salvation is what we need to be strengthened and stand firm in Christ! One day when someone point a gun at our throat, will u deny Christ? Imagine it realistically and answer yourself honestly. If you will deny Jesus, all your christian journey will be in vain. Therefore, I believe that whenever we wanna do something, we must commit and give in the best!

The most important learning for me today other than learning how to evangelize, is using the authority given by God. As a christian, we have the authority given by our Lord to pray for others, cast away demons, prophesies and ... but how strong are we in the authority? Pastor Jasmine gave a very straight and direct example. No matter in working life or army, we always need to be commanded before we can command others. In army, we must be tekan before we got the power to tekan others. As a christian, we need to live under the authority of Christ in order to receive authority from Him. And gaining authority means more responsibility in serving God and loving people, sacrifice the less Godly commitments to serve God too. For new believers or those who are going to convert, please do not worry of what I have said in the previous sentence. One day when you experience the Grace and Love from Jesus, you will willingly sacrifice your time to serve God. And you will understand your whole life you want to surrender them and only live for God.

Well, for non-believers again, I used to think that it's coward and weak to depends on God for everything and believed in my own strength. I used to think that submitting ourselves to God sounds very devilish. But I tell you this, you think this way because you have lack of understandings. For those who knew me well, I did not have any set backs in life to cause me to rely on Jesus. I go to Jesus by the means of seeking the real Truth and Wisdom. I am not emotionally weakened then I choose Christ. It's He convinced me with the content of Bible. No offense, but there is always a chance for everyone to know about Christ, it's up to us whether we wanna spend the time learning it or arguing it. =) If wanna argue, make sure we have the full understanding of the subject we going to argue too! So we could win ourselves knowledge and wisdom, not for pride.

No comments: